Creativity, messy hands, and colorful art supplies are all the rage in this household as I am sure it is in yours as well. So, in celebration of March, we’ve rounded up 10 of our favorite lucky crafts for St. Patrick’s Day!
*All posts on our website my contain affiliate links which help support our family.*
1. Rainbow Shamrock from Housing a Forest
2. Rainbow Mobile from B-Inspired Mama
3. Yarn Wrapped Cloud and Rainbow from iheartcraftythings
4. Leprechaun Binoculars from Glue Dots
5. Handprint Leprechaun from Meet the Dubiens
6. Rainbow Painting with Cars from 123 Homeschool 4 Me
7. Happy Cloud Rainbow from Meet the Dubiens
8. 3D Over the Rainbow from Crafty Morning
9. Shamrock Man from The Resourceful Mama
10. Crepe Paper Shamrock from The Resourceful Mama
Searching for more St. Patrick’s Day fun? Check out our 10 Lucky Stories for St. Patrick’s Day!